It’s the weekend! We’re supposed to have sunny weather (followed by yuck for a while)!! I’m 6 1/2 months along (only 8-10 weeks to go, eep!) and I still feel pretty great!!! Other than that excitement…
- I found this perfect Great Horned Owl feather in the road on the way to work Wednesday. It’s about 9 inches (23 cm) long so with that and the markings I’m judging it to be a wing feather based on this awesome site. We don’t see the owls often, mainly just silhouettes at night, but we enjoy listening to them call back and forth. And I love finding these perfect feathers.
- Our Momma deer have disappeared, leading us to believe they’re dropping their fawns right about now. Stay tuned for some of this cuteness in the near future.
- I had to buy 2 more knobs for my changing table cabinet redo, but Anthropologie had only 1 of the ones I already had, so I got these round ones. I had a feeling this might happen but had these round ones in mind just in case – good thing I like the combo of the three together!
- This weekend I intend to make some more progress on that cabinet redo, including sanding down the doors and top and hopefully getting the first layer of paper on the top. Or maybe I’ll just fussy-cut big colorful fish.
- I finally have all the yarn for a baby blanket to knit, maybe I’ll start that too.
- I’m making cinnamon rolls and chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars for a movie brunch with girlfriends on Sunday after dance class. We’re gonna wear our PJs after noon and we’re proud of it. Hey, I can knit at the movie brunch!
- The Lake Oswego Farmer’s Market opens tomorrow and I’m itching for some good mushrooms, so that may be a stop on the way to a magical birthday party…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!
And before I forget:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!
Along with vacuuming I think that’s just about all I can fit into one weekend. How about you? Any fun plans?