- Took the time to stop and snap some photos of this lupine on the side of my road Wednesday. I need to take those moments more often.
- Yesterday I cursed out our large-scale plotter at work because I had to change three ink cartridges and a roll of paper in a matter of 10 minutes. Then I asked hubby to buy me some ice cream on his way home – B&Js S’mores did the trick.
- My cold is mostly gone except for the nagging cough/runny nose… how can one head hold so much snot?
- Doctor appointment this morning and Baby Boy and I are both healthy and growing at just the right rate. Well, he’s growing at just the right rate, I’m trying not to keep growing so quickly…
- I hung one picture in the nursery and marked the wall for the big one I can’t hang myself. I also dug through my fabric and found one I like to make slipcovers for the glider, which is awesome!
- Today I bought spray paint to repaint the glider now that I found the fabric I want. I’m not sure I’ll get to that this weekend around childbirth and new baby classes both days, but if so you’ll hear about it.
- After last weekend’s cold-fueled days of yuck I feel a little behind on the Nursdio and art projects but I’m not panicking yet! If nothing else get’s done in there it would still be functional, after all.
- There’s a cup of chocolate pudding calling me from the break room fridge – voice like a siren, that one – so I best get to it before I start drooling right here at my desk…
Happy Weekend, all!