Good Friday morning! My brain is occupied with Forrest’s 1st birthday party tomorrow (!!!), and even though we’re not doing a special theme or decorations and it’s really more of an excuse to get some friends and family together for a party, the planning is taking up vital brain space. So I’ll be brief with today’s random…
- This is the only picture I remembered to take of Forrest on his actual 1st birthday. Oh, well, plenty of time for pictures of cake and presents and fun tomorrow.
- Yesterday I was driving next to a souped up Buick station wagon, woody-style, lowrider, tinted windows and pretty flashy/fly wheels, a sunroof… and I swear an old man was driving. Hip old man!
- I’m currently feeling a crisis of fashion and dislike of my current closet full of clothes. I need to add a new pair of capris to freshen things up, and find some hoodie sweatshirts that fit a little better, and break out of my current rut of style too… do you ever have closet crisis times?
- I don’t like Adam’s natural peanut butter as well as Jif. There, I said it. = )
- I still don’t really get Pinterest.
Happy Friday! Hope you have a fabulous weekend, too.