Happy Friday! The sun is shining today (rain tomorrow), Forrest and I had a great time singing Wheels on the Bus on the way in to daycare/work, we’ll be spending time with family this weekend for Easter (and missing the other half of the family this year), and there’s a bouquet of tulips and a large bowl of candy on my desk (candy is for the office… uh-hunh…). It’s a great start to the weekend.
I’ll be sprinkling my work day with a few visits to my favorite blogs and sites. Care to join me?
- If you want to rock your world, read this today.
- If you want to explore a bunch of fun new things, go check out Tracy’s Friday lists. She finds the most interesting things on the Internet. Peruse her recipes, too – do it.
- Another of my favorite Friday lists is here. Also great recipes.
- Need a creative boost? Or some fabulous eye-candy? Alisa has you covered.
- I want to grow up to have this much spunk at this age. I WILL grow up to have this much spunk at this age.
- Erin’s letters to Bee inspired me to start monthly letters to/about Forrest (you know, I think I forgot last month!) Always a good read on this site, and her other one. Or wherever else you can find her – Erin is prolific!
- Food porn in the best possible way, with more than a few dashes of humor: Deb, Joy, Bev, Molly, Kate and Sara,. I was going to add there are many cute babies in this group too, but that seems inappropriate when I wrote the word porn at the beginning…
I so totally crush on these ladies. Kisses!
Happy Friday, and Happy Easter if that’s your jam. Try to save some candy for the little ones. = )